Invented by an experienced ﬁre chief, this unique mobile command system is critical to incident accountability. The Command Board system provides immediate information about resource location, arrivals, teams in the deck, teams in rehab, who is in the hot zone, and much more. It is a complete account of the incident and on the scene assets. Using NIMS terminology and standards, the Command Board not only provides effective incident command, but also command transfer. Prompts on the board remind the incident commander to station critical support teams around the incident. Additionally, the Command Board allows for complete customization, to easily identify any team on the scene.
L 17.5" x W 24.25" x D 0.25"
L 19.25" x W 12.25" x D 2"
L 17" x W 10.5"
- Dry-erase board pre-printed with prompts for diagramming the incident. Two side sections are "velcro" ready so that resources can be accounted for.
- Fits easily on a table, car hood or hangs easily with hooks or carabineers.
- Removable accountability boards have hook and loop to attach par tags.
- Inner clear vinyl pocket for paperwork storage and elastic loops for markers.
- Standard set of operational magnets come with board.
- Customizable resource magnets available for order.
- Outer large zipper pocket for storage of magnets.