The new Taclite Pro Pant offers the same functionality, durability and fit as the authentic 5.11 Tactical Pant in a lightweight, fade and wrinkle-resistant fabric that’s ideal for hot weather.
- Lightweight 65% polyester/35% cotton (NEW)
- Fade and wrinkle resistant ripstop fabric (NEW)
- Teflon® fabric treatment for stain, liquid and soil resistance (NEW)
- Diamond-gusseted crotch provides full range of movement (NEW)
- Quick-access multipurpose tool pocket (NEW)
- Durable, comfortable and functional
- Superior fit
- Patented rear strap and slash pocket design
- Double and triple-stitch construction
- 48 bartacks in high stress areas
- Self-adjusting comfort waistband
- Cordura™ nylon lining in select zones
- Double thick seat and knees (kneepad ready)
- Genuine YKK™ zippers and Prym™ snaps
- Convenient D-ring
- 8 pockets, 6 colors
Made of 6.14-oz. poly cotton ripstop, this pant stands up to the rigors of daily work, play and travel. The lightweight 65% polyester/35% cotton keeps you cool during warm weather. Known for superior comfort, functionality and fit, the pants feature a self-adjusting comfort waistband that helps you bend and stretch with ease. Double and triple-needle construction is utilized throughout, plus 48 bartacks in high-stress areas.
Front pockets are strong and roomy; inverted pleats on the cargo pockets remain flat until needed for a neat, professional appearance. The new multipurpose tool pocket provides fast access to your most important tools. A narrow thigh pocket accommodates a magazine, cell phone or utility knife. The extra deep rear slash pockets are easily accessed and hold extended mags, a baton or a 15” flashlight. You can also use the utility strap to secure a flashlight or store your ear protection at the range.
The Taclite Pro Pant utilizes a proprietary weave that binds in on itself to prevent raveling. For added durability, the magazine/cell phone pocket and corners of the slash pockets are lined with Cordura™ nylon. The double reinforced seat and knees provide enhanced abrasion protection, and interior knee slots are ready to accept 6mm neoprene kneepads. At the ankle hemline, built-in blousing strap openings can accommodate 500 cord.
On the Taclite Pro Pant, we use only genuine, locking-flange YKK™ zippers and quality PRYM™ snaps, both of which are top-of-the-line in the industry. Additional quality hardware is found in the front, where a convenient D-ring holds your keys or ID.
The fit of the Taclite Pro Pant is a closely-guarded secret based on a tried-and-true formula created 30 years ago from its mountaineering roots. Designed for active movement in changing conditions, the pants perform and look great on individuals of all shapes and sizes.
The Taclite Pro Pant is based on the 5.11 Tactical Pant which is the only pant on the market with a 30-year history of delivering quality, functionality, comfort and value.