The Akron Brass Mid-Range Turbojet Nozzle is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
This nozzle is a lightweight fog and straight stream style 1723 nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 95-125-150-200 gpm (360-475-550-750 LPM) @ 100 or 75 psi (7 or 5 bar).
- MId-Range Turbojet Nozzles Features:
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting up to 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional