ADVENT EMS/SAR HELMET, MODEL A1
Head protection for rescue and emergency medical operations requires special equipment designed for applications such as confined space access, high angle rope rescue and vehicle extrication. Bullard's Advent helmets feature a highly compact profile that improves freedom of movement while providing impact protection from the top, front, side and rear.
- Cap-style helmet
- Thermoplastic outer shell
- No rear brim
- Eight-point suspension for stability
- Two-point, permanently attached chin strap with quick-release buckle for EMS use
- Sure-lock ratchet headband for quick sizing
- Accepts variety of accessories including faceshields, hearing protectors, lamp brackets
- Replaceable brow pad
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type II, Class E&G.
- YELLOW in Color