A stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate provides a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over to contain the fire. Experience added safety and comfort in the form of an oversized steel toe and a DuPont Kevlar yellow knit one piece liner five times stronger than steel.
Work on ladders or crawl over debris without discomfort thanks to the cushioned shin guards. Vulcanized construction guarantees a durable, shock-absorbing fit that won't melt or degrade in extreme heat or cold. Removable superknit-covered polyurethane insole absorbs shocks so you can stand against the flames in these NFPA boots for as long as it takes to get the job done.
- Rubber Boot
- Flame-/heat-resisting rubber
- Removable Superknit covered, polyurethane footbed
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder shank
- Stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate
- Hellfire traction lug sole
- Abrasion-resisting rubber T-toe
- Vulcanized construction
- Certified to NFPA 1971 & 1992
- SIZE 5 Medium