Rugged and quality-built to meet NFPA 1961 Standard requirements, the portable 8D is the essential municipal-grade, double jacket attack handline hose. The lightweight Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber liner creates consistent flow and is manufactured to a service test pressure of 400 psi to handle the toughest fireground challenges. It boasts a wide temperature range – capable of being used at a mine in Alaska or a construction site in Arizona – which helps earn 8D its reputation as the ultimate multi-purpose hose.
- Sturdy. Double jacket, rubber lined hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester yarn with a lining of extruded EPDM. Excellent for tough applications such as construction sites, mines and industrial firefighting.
- Reliable. The outside jacket utilizes a tight weave that is less likely to “catch” while dragging through the site and also helps to reduce kinking at low pressures, keeping the flow constant.
- Extra Durable. Optional Dura-Cote™ treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. When treated, 8D is protected from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- 1.5" NH X 100', ORANGE