Please use international checkout if delivery is outside of the USA. (Vender only ships to USA)
The Harken Battery PowerSeat Ascender unveils new possibilities in enclosed and confined space rope access and rescue. The PowerSeat delivers a powerful 300 kg (661 lb) hoist capability with controlled sensitivity to perform the most delicate rescues, or precise maneuvering of materials and components for installation or maintenance. Developed specifically for rope access and winching applications, it provides a lightweight, prolonged usage, powered ascender and utility winch.
The Battery PowerSeat operates comfortably in both outdoor and indoor environments where engine emissions are restricted. It provides a level of operator safety and comfort that directly increases productivity and efficiency.
Suitable for wind turbine blade cleaning, confined space and indoor rope access and rescue applications. The PowerSeat can be used in tandem rescues to a maximum rated load of 300 kg (661 lb).
- Battery - Uses a 48V lithium-ion battery with a BMS (Battery Management System) to preserve its useful life. Certified IP54
- Brake - Braking system controls descent and provides workers protection against free-falls. The encapsulating jaw cover protects fingers and clothing from catching in the winch
- Durability - Stainless steel load-carrying gears and pins provide strength and durability. Sealed gearbox and high-load ball bearings reduce friction under load, are corrosion resistant, and do not require lubrication
- Speed Control - Operates using a fail-safe dead man switch to control ascent speed, up to 14 m/min (45.9 ft/min)
- Ergonomic design - Designed to stay in an upright position, conserving operator energy by eliminating the constant adjust ents needed to maintain work position
- Maximum Rated Load (MRL) - Max rated load is 300 kg (661 lb)
- Maximum Ascent Speed - 14 m/min (45.9 ft/min)
- Certification - Certified to EN13157:2009 (Machinery Directive Harmonized Standard) and independently verified by Bureau Veritas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.