Universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a low-profile, lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
- Kit includes:
- 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO with alkaline batteries
- Streamlight Helmet Mount
- Rubber Helmet Strap
- Streamlight Helmet Mount can be used in conjunction with Streamlight's 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. Durable, lightweight, aluminum mount easily attaches to the brim of firefighters helmets with no tools required
- Rubber Helmet Strap can be used in conjunction with Streamlight's 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. It is a quick and easy, no tools required method to attach your 3AA/4AA ProPolymer flashlight to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
- 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO specs:
- Safety measures: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- C4 LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - provides 120 lumens; runs 6.5 hours
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX4 for water spray
- 3-meter impact resistance tested
- Comes with both the rubber band mount and the ridged helmet mount.
- 3 AA alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%
- 7.00 in. (17.78 cm); 7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries (included)
- For 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO flashlight only: ATEX-rated for Category 1GD (Zone 0, 20) locations. IECEx-rated for Zone 0 and 20, Group IIC and IIIC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.