Step up to danger with confidence in these Made in the USA leather structural bunker boots with a roomier, more comfortable oblique toe. The StedAir PTFE waterproof, breathable membrane keeps dangerous fluids out when you wade into hazardous situations. Our exclusive Vibram Fire & Ice All-Terrain Sole with chiseled edge lugs provides exceptional traction on any surface. It stands up to the heat and will help keep a steady foot when fighting winter fires and the water turns to ice. The Aztec lining wicks away moisture, while the removable contoured cushion insole maintains comfort no matter how long you are on your feet. A steel triple-rib ladder shank and Lenzi L-Protection puncture-resistant insole provide a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over or climb to put out the fire. These NFPA boots are built to work as hard as you do, for as long as you do.
- Full-grain, flame-/abrasion-resisting leather/Vibram rubber toe and heel bumper
- Removable dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Lenzi L-Protection flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank
- Exclusive Vibram Chiseled Edge Fire And Ice sole
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Meets NFPA 1971
- Meets ASTM F2413-11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.