A fire crew can arrive at an incident where a quick layer of foam is required, such as a spill or haz-mat situation, attach a supply hose and place the foam where it is needed.
- Consists of a 15 GPM Scotty Foam Eductor set for either 1% for Class A Foam or 3% for Class B Foam
- Fog Nozzle with Medium Expansion Attachment
- Ball shut off with 1-1/2" swivel connection mounted on a cap
- Pickup assembly for a 5 gallon pail
- Unit can be left unattended to create a blanket of foam over a large area
- Designed for a nominal operating pressure of between 50 and 100 PSI