The Ready Rack Washer Extractor 22 is a soft mounted turnout gear washer that is programmed to meet NFPA 1851 compliance, making firefighter PPE safer and last longer.
- Can wash 4 pieces of turnout gear per load
- Stainless steel inner tub (capacity: 3.7 cu. ft)
- Easy soft-mount installation
- With fewer overall moving parts; Promotes longer life expectancy
- Meets NFPA 1851:2020 Requirements
- Complete with manual/manufacturer’s warranty
- Hot and Cold hoses come with unit
- PPE Washing Programs: Spin Cycle G-Force Under 100 G’s
- Towels Washing Program: Spin Cycle G-Force 451 G’s
- A backflow preventer is built into the supply dispenser
- Runs on 120 volts (watts per load: 110-160 watt hours)
- Fuse: 250V, 12 A (Time Delay)
- 6' electrical cord with plug comes off the back of the extractor.
- There is a 6' flexible drain hose that comes off the back of the extractor.
- The drain hose should be inserted into a 2" standing drain pipe or attached to a nearby slop sink or laundry tub.