The Akron Brass UltraJet Fire Hose Nozzle is an all-in-one, combining both the smooth bore nozzle and fog nozzle patterns. This nozzle has simple operations with no additional training required. Available with 1" (25mm), 15/16" (24mm), 7/8" (22mm) or 3/4" (19mm) tips. Low Pressure operation at 50 psi/3.5 Bar.
This nozzle is a combination solid stream and fog nozzle with the capability to flow either stream independently.
- All-in-One Firefighter Nozzle
- smooth bore
- narrow fog and full NFPA fog patterns combined
- reliable, consistent power
- Switch smoothly from one to the other without losing flow or pressure
- Capable of flowing anywhere from 118 to 297 GPM (447 to 1124 LPM)
- Low pressure operation at 50 psi/3.5 bar
- Intuitive open/close bale handle
- Full grip bumper
- Matching flows in smooth bore and fog
- Can be used with CAFS, premixed foam tanks, portable eductors
- Optional colored bale handle and pistol grip
- NFPA & CE certified
- 3/4” (19mm) tip is CE EN15182 certified