Protection against the toxins you do not see Bullard Decon Cloths are formulated with the latest CDC-based decontamination science to remove potentially cancer causing chemicals.
- CANCER IS THE NUMBER 1 KILLER OF FIREFIGHTERS*
- CANCER CAUSED 70% OF FIREFIGHTERS DEATHS IN 2016*
- FIREFIGHTERS HAVE A 9% HIGHER RISK OF DEVELOPING CANCER THAN THE GENERAL U.S. POPULATION**
- FIREFIGHTERS HAVE A 14% GREATER RISK OF DYING FROM CANCER THAN THE GENERAL U.S. POPULATION**
- Uses the latest CDC-based decontamination science that sweeps away heavy metals like hexavalent chromium, lead, and other toxins from the skin.
- Extra-large (10 inch x15 inch) cloth lets firefighters and first responders cleanse away toxins for an all over body clean.
- Cloths are biodegradable, paraben free, latex free, and alcohol free.
- Designed strong and won inch t tear to withstand the demands of firefighting.
- Carries a 5-year shelf life and is proudly Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.