Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Bullard Wildfire Helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005.
The Bullard Full Brim Wildland Helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear ratchet sizing suspension system
- Thermoplastic shell
- Available in cap style or full brim hat style
- Reflective lime-yellow stripes
- Three goggle clips
- Adjustable chinstrap (Nomex material with Postman’s slide fastener)
- Comfortable 6-point suspension
- Leather ratchet cover on ratchet models
- Absorbent cotton brow pad
- Velcro attachments inside shell for optional ADD-ON face protection
- Meets NFPA 1977-2011 specifications