PX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite striping, which retains reflectivity to 500 degree F (260 degree C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes a model that meets the Australian Standard AS4067 for firefighter head protection.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite reflective striping
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.