The CMC Fulcrum Escape™ Belt is ready for the fireground. The Fulcrum combines fire-resistant Kevlar® web with easy-to-use steel hardware in a low-profile, NFPA-rated Escape Belt. With its clean, modern design, the Fulcrum leaves the user unencumbered and stays out of the way until needed.
Lighter and more comfortable than past models, the Fulcrum is made from 1.75-inch black Kevlar web that feeds smoothly through corrosion-resistant steel buckles. It is easy to adjust and holds its fit during use. A Web Keeper™ secures excess tail and prevents slippage. Refined belt construction eliminates stiff points in the web and prevents twists, folds, and snags in the adjuster buckle. The bartack stitch pattern provides a superior look and feel, and contrasting thread color aids in wear inspection. The Fulcrum can be quickly donned through turnout belt loops or around jackets. A steel snap-hook closure system is fast, secure, and easy to use with gloved hands. Symmetrical components allow the Fulcrum to be flipped for right or left hand opening/closing and adjustment.
The Fulcrum is available with two different sets of D-Ring attachment points. The Sliding D model is ideal for connecting a personal escape system such as the LEVR Escape System. This D-Ring is held to the side by a Velcro keeper where it can remain tethered to the escape system. When the system is deployed, the Sliding D releases from its keeper and moves to the central point on the body to facilitate descent. The Fixed D / Sliding D model increases belt versatility and functionality. Adding the Fixed D-Ring provides a rated, load-bearing attachment point for connecting technical equipment and performing rescue operations.
- Velcro keeper holds Sliding D flush to the side until weighted and pulled to center
- Fixed D-Ring option adds a versatile, rated, load-bearing attachment point
- Snap-hook closure is fast, secure, and easy to operate with gloved hands
- Symmetrical design allows belt to be flipped for right or left hand use
- Black Kevlar web is heat and flame resistant, low profile, and lightweight
- Triple bartack construction reduces wide stiff points for enhanced comfort
- Quickly donned through belt loops or over jacket, wide size range
- Web Keeper secures tail and works with adjuster buckle to maintain fit
- Streamlined components prevent web from twisting, folding, or snagging
- Contrasting natural color Kevlar thread aids in wear inspection
- Corrosion-resistant, durable steel hardware is built to last
- UL Classified to NFPA 2500 Belt and NFPA 1983 Escape
- Made in the USA