This is combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire.
The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high performance portable pump.
Municipal/industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units.
6HP Honda High Pressure (manual start):
20 GPM @ 125 PSI
Econo Pac (standard unit with 65 gallon tank)
Dry Weight: 250 lbs.
Wet Weight: 750 lbs.
- Low mount configuration
- PFP-6hpHND-M-Twin fire pump
- Pump capacity 20 gpm at 125 psi
- Self priming fire pump
- Pump control panel
- 65 gallon water tank
- Manual rewind hose reel
- 50' x 3/4” booster hose
- Forestry nozzle
- 1.5" inlet with cap and chain
- 1.5" outlet with cap and chain
- 1" valve for hose reel
- 1" valve for tank fill / recirculating
- 3/4" polypropylene platform with under lifting area