Reeled and ready for duty, Fire Engine Booster is the rugged, reliable hose choice for knocking down fires with confidence: The multiple aramid braid reinforced red reel hose features a specially compounded Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) tough cover that resists abrasion and weathering. Inside, a smooth black synthetic EPDM rubber inner tube adds flexibility and sure, high-power flow. Available with Barway or external crimped steel couplings.
- High-Performance. Nitrile rubber fire hose reinforced with high tensile aramid yarn, and smooth inner lining for exceptional strength, durability and flow.
- Ultra-Tough. Special EPDM rubber compound provides a durable, flexible cover that resists abrasion, gouging, ultra-violet, ozone and most chemicals.
- Flexible. Smooth outer cover lowers drag resistance.
- Versatile. A multi-purpose frontline attack hose expertly handles structure and vehicle firefighting; grass, wildland and forestry fires; and industrial applications.
- Service-Ready: Fully loaded, ready on reel.
- Reliable. 4:1 safety factor (1" and " only 1.5" has a 3:1 safety factor).
- Certified. Assembled in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.