Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Bullard Wildfire Helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005.
The Bullard Full Brim Wildland Helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear ratchet sizing suspension system
- Thermoplastic shell
- Available in cap style or full brim hat style
- Reflective lime-yellow stripes
- Three goggle clips
- Adjustable chinstrap (Nomex material with Postman’s slide fastener)
- Comfortable 6-point suspension
- Leather ratchet cover on ratchet models
- Absorbent cotton brow pad
- Velcro attachments inside shell for optional ADD-ON face protection
- Meets NFPA 1977-2011 specifications
These are light, and durable. And the sweat band keeps all of the sweat off of your brow! So much better than a structural fire helmet for brush fires and such!
I'm not a firefighter. I'm a former trail worker, and I still like doing woods work with a helmet and eye protection on. I got this helmet because it comes bundled with several desirable features: chin strap, dark under visor coating, reflective tape. The padding in the harness can be removed for washing and reconfigured, which is good, because for me, the padding in the back fits better when placed in the forehead instead, as well as relieving pressure there. I can lean all the way upside down, and the helmet stays on.
Good price, good customer service. Second Bullard Wildland Helmet I’ve owned in 13 years, great product.
Fast shipping and great service. I will be using them for all my business needs.
My last Bullard wore out after 8 years of use. The full brim with ratchet suspension is THE wildland helmet to have. As always Fire Safety USA had the best pricing and my shipment arrived a week earlier than expected. Thanks!