Giving you the ultimate versatility in a firefighter's light, the Vantage 180 goes instantly from a helmet light to a handheld light to a right-angle light. So wear it, hold it, clip it, or even hang it!
- Illumination output:
- High for a super-bright spot beam: 250 lumens; 170m beam; runs 4 hours; 7,200 candela
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 100 lumens; 103m beam; runs 12 hours; 2,650 candela
- Rear LED Taillight changes from blue to white; Blue LED for helmet mount use and visibility in heavy smoke; White LED for a downcast flood light to see what's at your feet; switches from blue when head is at a 90º angle
- Head articulates 180 degree to aim the beam
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral light
- Fits most traditional and modern style helmets; easily attaches with no tools necessary or quickly remove for use as a handheld flashlight.
- Use as a right-angle light; forward facing spot light with downcast light
- Push-button switch for easy, one-handed operation
- High-impact, super-toughnylon chemically-resistant engineering polymer construction
- Integrated stainless steel multi-function clip for a variety of attachment methods and mounting positions
- Turnout gear/radio strap attachment hook
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested
- Includes CR123A lithium batteries
- 5.20 in. (13.20 cm); 5.5 oz. (156 grams) with batteries
Based on 1 review
Easy to operate. Turn on and off, direct..etc even with FF gloves on.
Fits helmet without getting in the way of face shield.