Crosstech moisture barrier provides the same thermal protection as structural firefighting boots. Also included is an aluminized shield and a double layer of radiant protection, so unique it's U.S. patent pending.
At 6.6 pounds, the PRO Series 5050 Proximity Bunker Boots barely let you know they are there. Specially designed profiled boot shaft is large enough to accommodate large calves while still fitting comfortably under proximity pants.
- 14" Leather Pull-on
- Structural and Proximity Boot
- High Performance Fire Resistant and Waterproof Leather - Independently tested to stand up against the harsh environment of JP8 and other flight line chemicals
- Goodyear Welt Construction - Proven for more than 20 years in the fire service, our Goodyear welt is made to withstand the harsh proximity environment
- Reflective Welt - Improves visibility
- Vibram Lug Soles with Fire and Ice Compound - Securely bonded and security stitched for the greatest protection possible in extreme radiant heat conditions.
- Steel Bottom Plate and Shank - A must for complete protection... and the double radiant layers and aluminized shield will keep any heat transfer away from your feet in high heat conditions.
- Improved Heel Pocket and Comfortable Molded Insert - Defend against heel slippage while stabilizing and minimizing back and leg strain
- Full Height Bootie Package - With 7.5 oz of virgin Kevlar felt quilted to Cambrelle or Omaha liner and laminated to Crosstech moisture barrier combines with an additional layer of patent-pending lightweight radiant protection.
- Silicone-impregnated Leather Toe Cap
- Oblique Steel Toe - Oblique shape mimics foot and increases comfort
- Steel Bottom Plate and Shank - A must for complete protection
- Heavy-duty Pull Straps - Reinforced straps mounted to exterior of boot and anchored with a 2" x 1.5" shield-shape base
- APT Barcoded
- Made in the U.S.A.