Honeywell BW Icon 4-Gas Detector simultaneously monitors oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), combustible gas (LEL) and choice of either carbon monoxide (CO) or sulfur dioxide (SO2). The BW Icon has no need for sensory or battery replacement. The monitor is a fixed-life, 2-year, 4-gas detector for the hazards that workers face most often.
The Honeywell BW Icon 4-gas monitor is configured to detect the following:
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Lower Explosive Levels (LEL) of a variety of combustible gases
- Choice of Carbon monoxide (CO) or Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
Caution: The infrared LEL sensor used in Honeywell BW Icon cannot detect hydrogen and acetylene. For applications involving these combustible gases, consider a catalytic-bead LEL sensor as found in the Honeywell BW MicroClip Series.
Reliable — 2 months of battery runtime
Advanced infrared technology
Accurate monitoring of combustibles — LEL sensor iimmune to silicone poisoning
Extreme ingress protection for total confidence
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite and also with TouchConnect using Bluetooth for wireless configuration.
Small, lightweight and nonintrusive to wear, while tough enough for harsh conditions.
Easy to use — One-button operation: No expertise required
Easy to manage
IntelliFlash flashing green light, visible from a distance, that indicates the detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly. An amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- No live gas readings for workers to interpret
- No time-consuming training
- Icon-based display — simple icons for gas levels and device status
- In addition to two alarm bells, the display includes icons that illuminate for:
- TWA (time-weighted average)
- STEL (short-term exposure limit)
- Bump test due
- Calibration due
- Battery status
Standard Package Contents:
- Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in rechargeable battery
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide