- 120 Volts AC, 15 Amps or 20 Amps
- Automatically disconnects shoreline
- Designed specifically for emergency vehicles
- Eliminates broken shoreline
- 2 year warranty
- Default color for cover is yellow
The Auto Eject WP is a power input connector designed to be mounted in the side of a vehicle to permit connecting 250 Volt AC, or 12 Volt DC shoreline. It comes with a weatherproof cover. The cover is spring loaded to close, preventing water from entering when the shoreline is not connected. A solenoid wired to the vehicle starter is energized when the engine is cranked. This instantaneously drives the plug from the receptacle. This simple, reliable device, eliminates forever the broken cables which result when drivers forget to remove the shoreline before driving away.
The Kussmaul Auto Eject we ordered works great! Thank you for prompt delivery, and exemplary product!