- Unique, high quality, double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tenacity ring spun polyester outer jacket covering an extruded-thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. NO ADHESIVE IS USED and the lining will never delaminate 100% Guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Lowest Friction Loss in the industry provides the highest flow available (see chart on page M-25) up to 50% less than traditional hose.
- Exclusive Dura-CoteTM treatment increases abrasion resistance to well over 50 times that of uncoated hose on an abrasion tester, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, and provides resistance to many petrochemicals.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40 degree F (-40 degree C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance.
- Passes 25" doorway kink test at 75 psi (1 " diameter Conquest)
- Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose for identification purposes. See color chips for hose and stripe options.
- Suitable for C.A.F.S. and foam concentrates.
- When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Ponn Conquest is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system.