- Piston-Actuated for stabilizing vehicles in seconds!
- Automatically re-adjusts and locks during operation
- Can be positioned completely under and parallel to rocker panels to avoid trip hazards and stabilize both side-to-side and front-to-back
- Super Compact! Leaves space for other vital equipment.
- AC-14: 28 in. x 4 in. x 2-3/4 in.(71.1 cm x 10.2 cm x7 cm)
- AC-17: 36 in. x 6 in. x 3 in. (91.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Taller than most step-chocks
- AC-14: 13 inches (33.0 cm)
- AC-17: 17 inches (43.2 cm)
- Lightweight! Made from high-strength aluminum
- AC-14: 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
- AC-17: 23.5 lbs (10.7 kg)
- High Load holding per Auto Crib-It!
- AC-14: 2000 lbs (8.9 kN)
- AC-17: 2800 lbs (12.4 kN)
- Sold in sets of two
A very useful product, it is nice to be able to let the auto crib it self adjust and free up a firefighter.