The Pro-Tech 8 Fusion PRO Structural Firefighting Gloves are Certified Compliant to NFPA 1971-2013.
Advanced multi-layer design using Kevlar and Nomex enhances protection, durability, flexibility and comfort.
The Fusion is made from 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The Fusion is available in Long Cuff with a debris blocker the extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- Fully Lined with Kevlar for Added Cut Resistance
- 8 Layer Knuckle Guard Featuring 100% Kevlar Fused with Silicone Carbide
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Bacteria Free Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Maximize Dexterity
- Water-resistant FR Goatskin Leather Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
These gloves hold up gfeat so far. We've put them through a lot and the keep taking whatever you throw at them. Only complaint is they are difficult to put on.