Keep a grip on your gear—and your hands safe—with Vision. These structural firefighting gloves feature a rugged, breathable water buffalo-hide shell for unmatched wet-and-dry grip. Water Buffalo leather is three times thicker than cowhide, providing enhanced durability and resistance to flame, wear, and tear*.
On the back, you’ll find our newest safety feature: a glow-in-the-dark RIT rescue band. Made for low-visibility environments, the rescue band emits a long-lasting green light that enhances fire scene accountability and helps rapid intervention teams (RITs) quickly find downed firefighters. Paired with our HiVis reflective stripes, Vision serves as a powerful locating tool—at night, in low-light conditions, and in smoke.
Vision builds on Pro-Tech 8’s unrivaled experience in firefighter safety. Each pair includes our industry-first DuPont Kevlar and Nomex finger sidewalls for dexterity. A comfortable modacrylic liner, that assists in easy on-and-off. And features that protect your hands in ways other structural firefighting gloves can’t, like our 8-layer knuckle guard and Porelle PFTE moisture barrier
It’s all backed by our classic multi-layer design—and materials certified to NFPA 1971-2018—for maximum protection against thermal exposure, penetration, and viral/chemical threats.
- Glow in the Dark Bands Emit Green Glow
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Maximize Dexterity
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- 8 Layer Knuckle Guard Featuring 100% Kevlar Fused with Silicone Carbide
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Bacteria Free Inner Liner for Easy on and off
- Durable Water and Flame Resistant Water Buffalo Leather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.