Pro-Tech 8 Wildland Gloves
The Pro-Tech 8 Wildland glove is specifically designed and constructed for hand protection during Wildland firefighting activities. The Pro-Tech 8 Wildland Glove is Certified Compliant to NFPA 1977:2016 Edition.
The component materials are designed to withstand the effects of flame, heat, sharp objects and other hazards that are encountered during wildland firefighting operations while remaining soft and flexible, even when wet.
- Reinforced palm and thumb provide enhanced protection, durability and grip
- 100% Kevlar stitching used throughout the entire glove
- Inner cuff band prevents debris from entering
- Extreme flexibility and comfortable fit reduces hand fatigue during long missions
- Great for use in Welding and Metal Work Applications
- Modacrylic inner liner for extra protection and comfort is sewn in at each fingertip
- Available in regular cuff, debris blocker cuff or knit wristlet
- Compliant and Certified to NFPA 1977-Current Edition
- 100% Full Grain Cowhide