The Large Diameter Hose Strap (LDHS) assists in getting large diameter hose off the hose bed for attachment to a water source safely and allowing the engine to proceed for fire operations.
- Constructed of 3” nylon webbing, with a tensile strength of 22,550 lbs, and strong stitching with heavy brass rivets providing long life.
- A quick release webbing strap allows for the strap to be secured to the engine’s top grab bar.
- This device allows the firefighter to pull the hose off the rig and place it over a hydrant with an additional hose secured with the hook & loop strap with plenty of spare hose for attachment.
- To secure the hose, a heavy hook & loop closure with a zinc plated adjuster allows for additional hose for hydrant operations.
- R&B placed a tab to allow for operations with heavy fire-fighting gloves. This comes in yellow, is 60” in length and weighs 32 oz.