A true rescue backpack with a wide variety of uses from search and rescue, air service, or a squad.
- The main compartment is fully padded with closed cell foam for protection.
- All internal pockets are held in place by Velcro and are removable.
- The backpack has a web carrying handle and padded contoured shoulder straps, chest strap and a waist strap.
- A false back allows for storage of shoulder straps when they are not needed.
- The front has a zippered storage compartment that measures 15”L x 10”W x 3”D.
- On each side is a removable 11”L x 5”W x 2”D pocket.
- 3M heat applied silver reflective trim is used to minimize contamination.
- The orange and navy packs have a silk-screened white Star of Life. The black packs do not have a Star of Life or reflective trim.
- Made of Cordura nylon with a #10YKK heavy duty, self-repairing nylon zipper
- The main compartment flap has an 18” slot pocket and six clear vinyl attached compartments.
- The pack will hold a “C” or “D” size oxygen sleeve or may be rearranged without an oxygen tank.
- This is available in orange, black or navy.
- The weight is 44 oz. and the overall dimensions of 20”L x 11”W x 6”D.