A tank, a live hose reel, crosslay, foam system(s), and or patient transport, with a fire pump that can be combined into a single one-piece assembly, slipped onto a small truck, ATV, trailer or boat. This unit can be used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire, marine fire, wildfire, and confined space fires. This unit is very effective in, parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings, stadiums, arenas, and parking lots. The combination of fire suppression and patient transport capabilities packs a lot of value into this all poly-unit. It light and ready to fight .
- Option to add Scotty Foam System.
- Option to add 75ft Manual Hose Reel with 75ft of 3/4" Hose
- 75 fully baffled propylene water tank
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 1.5-inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch and 1-inch service lines with cap and chain
- Stoke(s) basket area
- Open storage compartment
- Enclosed storage compartment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.