- Fully extended to 84" with the stabilization legs fully deployed and locked in less than 30 seconds. With its narrow footprint and 84 extension pole, this light goes almost anywhere, from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.
- Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam; 5,300 lumens, 410m beam, runs 4 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,500 lumens, 292m beam, runs 9 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,300 lumens, 215m beam, runs 18 hours
- Cord is built into the pole avoiding snags during deployment.
- Designed for maximum weather resistance
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90 degree swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Sealed lead acid batteries, rechargeable in 10 hours up to 500 times
- Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes shoulder strap
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.