The 100' Hose Strap
- This strap securely holds 100' of 1 " double jacketed fire hose, the most commonly used attack hose in the fire service. Ideal for cross lays, quick attack lines or standpipe operations.
- Strap consists of four quick release VELCRO Brand closures, with two molded rubber grip handles on top for easy carrying and 3M reflective for added visibility.
- Hose remains organized and ready for rapid and easy deployment.
- Works well with all fire apparatus.
- Enables a firefighter to grab a fold of hose, drape it over your shoulder or SCBA.
- Once at your point of attack, straps can be opened and hose advanced. Know exactly how much hose you have, and how far you can go.
- The overall length is 48" and each strap has an adjustable circumference range of 14"-24". WT.50oz