- This hose strap has the same features as the HS-150, but is capable of holding 200 feet of 1 " double jacketed fire hose, the most commonly used attack hose in the fire service.
- Ideal for cross lays, quick attack lines or standpipe operations.
- Strap consists of three quick release VELCRO Brand closures, interconnected by a stiff nylon spine.
- Hose remains organized and ready for rapid and easy deployment. Works well with all fire apparatus.
- Enables a firefighter to grab a fold of hose, shoulder it and lay it out.
- Once at your point of attack, straps can be opened and hose advanced. Know exactly how much hose you have, and how far you can go.
- The four 2" straps have quick release Velcro closures on the ends.
- The overall length is 36" and each strap has an adjustable circumference range of 22"-34"