- Premium quality, double jacket, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber lined fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength polyester yarn. The liner is attached to the inner jacket using a rubber backing that is more flexible and has higher heat resistance than other hoses using a Thermoplastic (TPU) adhesive.
- Optional Dura-CoteTM treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. When treated, Supreme is protected from mildew and no drying is required
- Supreme remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40 degree F (-40 degree C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose for identification purposes. See color chips for hose and stripe options.
- Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Suitable for use with C.A.F.S. and foam solutions.
- U.L. labeling is available on all sizes. FM approval is available on 1-½ and 2-½ sizes.
- Ponn Supreme is manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001: 2000 certified quality assurance system.