The Fire-Dex Leather Boot is built to keep you energized during long 24 hour days, the FDXL200 Fire Boot outperforms standards with a combination of technologies and materials that make it the best choice for slip resistance, flame resistance, liquid and bacterial protection, comfort and durability.
Certified to NFPA 1971 & 1992.
- Get more flex out of the FDXL200 Red Leather Structural Firefighting Boot
- This boot will have you feeling light on your toes, but strong on your feet with flexibility that's reminiscent of your running shoes
- Built with quality materials such as Vibram, Kevlar, Flame Stop, & CROSSTECH, the FDXL200 has been certified to guard you from more than fire by offering a barrier against hazardous liquid splashes too
- Integrated Pull Handles
- Nomex/Kevlar Lining
- Integrates with Any Leg Dam
- Flame Stop Leather and Extra Cushioning
- Athletic Flexibility
- Reinforced Kick Plate
- Vibram Fire and Ice Compound
- Crosstech Footwear Fabric
- Multi-Density Footbed
- Elastomer Performance Gel
- Red Leather Stabilizer
- Steel Ladder Shank
- Lenzi Puncture-Resistance
- Molded Cement Outsole
The staff is knowledgeable and responsive. Product was as described 👌. Couldn't be happier
Preform well. I will be buying more in future.