The Honeywell PRO Series Model 5007 14" Structural Firefighter Boots are a combination of all-leather vamp and Advance Kevlar/ Nomex ripstop fabric shaft supplies lightweight comfort and breathability.
The 7.5 oz Kevlar brand fiber thermal lining protects from punctures and delivers thermal stability to the leg and foot. The PRO Series 5007 Structural Firefighter Boot is made to keep on going, supporting and protecting.
- 14" Leather/Fabric Pull-on
- Structural Boot
- Supportive Goodyear Welt Construction - Allows flow through of air in the sole area, keeping the sole area ventilated, durable, and strong. Molds to the wearer's foot for extreme long-term comfort.
- Reflective Welt - Visible below the pant line, aiding firefighter visibility
- Premium Quality Military AB Leather - Full gain, flexible, durable, and water resistant
- Breathable Advance Ripstop Fabric - Significantly reduces the weight of the boot while maintaining durability and flexibility
- Exclusive Bootie Package - Cambrelle lining, full-height Crosstech moisture barrier and 7.5 oz Kevlar thermal barrier for protection for your feet and legs
- Texon Board Shinguard - Cushions and protects your shins when standing on ladders
- Vibram Lug Broad-base Sole - Offers improved stability over profiled soles. Lug pattern of traditional stars provides maximum wear, traction, and durability, all with improved structural balance
- PowerToe Protection - Improves life cycle of the toe area by 5 times (patented)
- Broad Oblique Steel Toe - Fits even the widest of feet and offers extreme comfort and protection
- Puncture Resist Stainless Steel Bottom Plate - Exceeds NFPA standard for incidental punctures on the fire ground
- Corrosion-resistant Triple Rung Shank - For superb arch and ladder support
- Heel Grip Wall - Strategically placed to substantially reduce heel slippage
- Visible PowerHeel - Protects the heel area from damage as a result of improper doffing of boots (patented)
- Heavy-duty Round Handle Straps - Prevent chafed legs and protect thermal barrier of bunker pants
- Reinforced Side and Back Stays - Heavy-duty waterproof leather ensures the boots will remain upright and retain their shape with traditional bunker pant stacking
- Removable Molded Insert
- APT Barcoded
- Made in the U.S.A.