The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam gives firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
- Rechargeable and Alkaline models available. Accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 AA alkaline batteries.
- Focused beam for longer distances 210 meters on high beam
- 4 modes:
- High 180 lumens, 3.5 hour runtime, 11,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low 55 lumens, 16 hour runtime, 3,300 candela peak beam intensity
- Moonlight 20 day runtime
- Flash 8 hour runtime
- Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear and uneven surfaces
- Features a 210-degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Rubber on/off button is easy to operate when wearing heavy gloves
- Weight with batteries: Ni-Cd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Serialized for positive identification
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Available in orange
- Assembled in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.