The Kussmaul Auto Reel is designed to be either ceiling or wall mounted to provide single phase, 120 volt / 20 ampere power to ambulances, fire trucks, service vehicles and other emergency vehicles.
Usually but not necessarily, used with a vehicle mounted Auto Eject, the Auto Reel automatically retracts the shoreline to remove it from the floor and eliminate the tripping hazard.
Automatic retraction occurs whenever the load current through the reel drops to zero either due to an automatic ejection of the shoreline, by the Auto Eject, or by a manual disconnect initiated by the vehicle’s operator.
- Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection
- Reduce tripping hazard and liability by removing hazardous cord on the ground
- Increase productivity during emergency dispatch by automating the electrical disconnection process
- Ceiling or Wall mounted - Curved edges for Safe and Easy mounting
- Adjustable Guide Arm provides field adjustment for the slack length of wound cord
- Robotically-welded heavy gauge steel frame, long life retraction spring, and high quality PVC hose offer maximum strength
- Powder coat, corrosion resistant paint preserves quality
- 2 year warranty