- 120 Volts AC, 15 Amps or 20 Amps
- Designed specifically for vehicles that do Not have a "Starter Signal"
- Automatically disconnects shoreline
- Completely sealed
- Eliminates broken shoreline
- 2 year warranty
- Can use a Standard Weatherproof cover or Deluxe Bar Graph or Digital Cover
- Default color for covers is yellow
The Super Trailer Eject is a special version of the standard Super Auto Eject, automatic shoreline disconnect, designed specifically for installations that do not have a "Start Signal" available to initiate ejection of the shoreline. The unit is wired to the brake lights, and ejection occurs when the driver steps on the foot brake to shift into gear. An internal switch prevents the solenoid from operating when no shoreline is detected.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.